Get your business listed
Please read this first
Currently, this program is only open to businesses that meet the following criteria:
- The business must be in one of the following business categories:
Bars & Restaurants
Health & Beauty
- The business must be located within the city limits of Manhattan, Kansas.
- The business owner, or majority shareholder, must reside within the greater Manhattan region, defined as Manhattan + 25mi radius.
- The business must currently sell and accept gift cards and/or gift certificates.
- The business must employ (or had been employing as of 3/10/20) a minimum of three people, either part-time or full-time.
- When a customer completes an order, she/he will receive an email confirmation with an order number.
- Customers will be advised that they need to pick up their gift card at your business location once it has been deemed safe to do so.
- We do not recommend that businesses bypass CDC, RCHD, KDHE recommendations or mandates in order to fulfill customer orders.
- Once safe, a customer will bring confirmation of their purchase to your business. This will either be printed out or presented on their phone.
- Using THIS FORM take down the customer’s name, order number, gift card amount and the date of fulfillment. Then, have the customer sign the form verifying their acceptance.
- Process a sale via your current P.O.S. or existing processes for the gift card/gift certificate.
- Give your customer the gift card and thank them for the support!
Weekly, staff from the Greater Manhattan Community Foundation will compile a report of the total sales of gift cards for your business. They will then issue and mail a check payment in that amount to your business (or address of choosing).